- Heavily season your pork meat and brown on both sides in a large stock pot with olive oil.
- Once browned, remove pork and add onion, peppers, carrots and garlic.
- Sauté for 3 minutes on medium heat then add leg meat back in and add broth.
- Bring to a boil and add dried spices.
- Turn heat down to a simmer and slowly cook with lid on until pork becomes tender.
- Once meat becomes slightly tender, add cooked beans and simmer for an additional 30 minutes or until desired consistency.
- Mix all garnish ingredients and spoon over portioned out stew.
If you came to the Rancho for the Sierra Oro Farm Trail 2019, this was our sample bite. Enjoy!