Roasted Garlic and Red Pepper Cannellini Bean Dip
- 2 cups Cannellini beans
- 2 roasted red bell peppers (Char under broiler and remove skins once cooled)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Dash of paprika (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Char red bell peppers under broiler, flipping once the skin blister and turns black. Once fully charred, put into bowl and cover to allow steam to loosen the skin. Remove skin once cooled.
- Slice garlic and sautee over medium heat until golden, not browned.
- Put all items in food processor until well mixed.