- Butter a 9 x 13 baking dish
- Crack eggs into a large bowl and beat thoroughly
- Stir and toss the flour, baking powder and salt
- Sift dry mixture over eggs and beat until blended
- Mix in the cottage cheese, grated cheese, ham, butter and 1/2 the chives
- Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish and place in a 350* degree oven.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minute or until casserole puffs
- Garnish with remaining chives
For the perfect "puff" we reccomend chilling the mixture overnight.
You can also start baking in a cold oven, no need to preheat the oven.