Moo Shu Pork Burger
Small Family Box,
- 6 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 1/4 pounds ground pork
- 4 ounces cremini mushrooms, finely chopped
- 2 scallions, trimmed and chopped
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 6 fajita-size flour tortillas
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- Heat gas grill to medium-high or coals in a charcoal grill to medium-hot. Lightly coat grill rack with oil or cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon of the hoisin sauce. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In a large bowl, mix together pork, mushrooms, scallions, soy sauce, remaining tablespoon hoisin sauce and ginger. Form into 6 equal-size patties. Grill for 3 minutes per side or until internal temperature registers 160 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer. Remove to a plate and keep warm.
- To serve, spread 1 tablespoon of the mayonnaise mixture on one side of a tortilla. Place arugula and burger on top and fan radish slices over burger. Fold over.