Whole Wheat Pancakes
- 1 1/4 cup half and half
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 whole egg
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 cup Pancake + Waffle flour
- In a large bowl sift together 3 tsp baking powder, 1 tbsp salt, 1 tbsp sugar and 1 1/2 cup flour mix.
- Add 1 1/4 cup half and half, 1/4 cup water, 1 whole egg and 1 egg yolk. Mix unit smooth.
- Ladle batter onto oiled, hot griddle or sauté pan.
- Lightly brown on one side. When batter starts to bubble on top, flip and cook until golden brown on the other side.
- Serve with a side of Llano Seco bacon.