Rosemary Roasted Pork Tenderloin
The Home Chef Box,
Whole Tenderloin Roast
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoonsextra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 head of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp butter
- The day before: In a bowl, mix together olive oil, rosemary, sea salt, and black pepper. Spread mixture all over the pork and let marinade in refrigerator overnight.
- Before baking, let pork sit in room temperature (about 30 minutes).
- Preheat oven for 400°F. Pan sear all sides of the pork until browned. Put pork in oven to roast for 25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 150°F-160°F.
- Let pork rest at least 10 minutes before carving.
- Make sauce: On medium-low heat, melt butter and add garlic. Cook until garlic is fragrant (not burnt). Drizzle over pork tenderloin and serve.